Small unisex boxer briefs for babies and toddlers, gender-neutral for girls and boys, ages 6 months to 5T.
Each package contains 3 pair of one size tiny baby or toddler boxer briefs: 100% cotton, all natural, sweatshop-free.
- The "pouch" is flat so that, while boys' parts are properly contained, girls don't have a bulge - making these the first truly unisex children's boxer briefs.
- Made of super-soft 100% OEKO-TEX 100 Certified cotton with eco-friendly dyes on colored styles (natural color is undyed/unbleached), these boxers are BCSI-Certified sweatshop-free and free from harmful chemicals.
- Great for potty training and elimination communication, Tiny Boxers have a double-layer crotch with no padding…training pants feel a lot like diapers to 2 and 3 year olds, so skip them and go straight to undies! (If you have a younger child, training pants can be helpful!)
- Low-rise, anatomically-correct fit for babies, young toddlers, and older toddlers who typically have a tiny waist and protruding belly; tag-free and itch-free.
- Unisex design and colors make them reusable for multiple children (and solid colors make it easy to spot wetness); waistband is thick and soft, making them easy to pull up and down, and comfortable to wear all the time; see size chart in images for correct fit.
- Mama-owned small company in the USA (Andrea is an Elimination Communication and potty training expert here in North Carolina).
Sizing note: choose the same size you'd choose for our popular Tiny Undies small underwear - these have the same waistband measurements and a looser fit around the thighs.