Morning Sickness Blend is an herbal supplement to provide relief during pregnancy. This blend was formulated especially for pregnant moms experiencing morning sickness.
Herbal support for soothing nausea, easing indigestion, to be used during pregnancy or anytime*. Take a capsule whenever you need support, such as before getting out of bed.
Motherlove is a Certified Women Owned B Corp that not only empowers new moms, but also Mother Earth, through our sustainable practices.
- Herbal supplement formulated to provide relief from morning sickness, indigestion, and nausea.
- Ginger, peppermint, red raspberry, lemon balm, and marshmallow are gentle, soothing herbs that are time-tested for use during pregnancy.
- Your stomach and nose are sensitive! You don't have to worry about taste or smell with these convenient vegan liquid capsules.
- Morning Sickness Blend is made with organic herbs and sunflower lecithin. It is vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified by Kof-K, and is made in the USA with imported
- Motherlove is a mom-founded, daughter-run, Certified Women-Owned B Corp that not only empowers new moms, but also Mother Earth, through their sustainable practices.
Ginger root*, peppermint leaf*, red raspberry leaf*, lemon balm herb*, marshmallow root*, sunflower lecithin, modified vegetable cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides (derived from palm kernel oil). (*Organic ingredients) This product does not contain any milk, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, or wheat.
Take 1 capsule as needed throughout the day. Can be taken with water, juice, or food. Mama tip: Take a capsule first thing in the morning, before getting out of bed, to help make sure that you are able to eat a morning meal.
Discuss product use with a healthcare professional before using during pregnancy. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Products are routinely tested for heavy metals and microbial contamination.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. Consult with your health care professional before taking any herbal products.