Our baby Turtle, Sheldon, can be shy at first, but he’ll certainly come out of his shell with lots of kisses and hugs from your little one. A quiet friend with lots of love to give, he has little legs for teeny-tiny hands to hold.
The silicone Soothie pacifier, the same pacifier commonly used in hospitals, is attached to a comforting plushie made of ultra-soft fabric that's perfect for tiny hands to hold onto. The unique style of the WubbaNub pacifier allows it to remain close and easily positioned by baby.
- Newborns less than six months of age and/or babies without teeth (not suggested for the stage of teething)
- Distributed in hospitals, NICU and well-baby units nationwide
- Made with a medical grade, latex free pacifier
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free
- The durable one-piece construction means no germs hiding between cracks so the pacifier stays cleaner
- WubbaNub functions as one! Patented design may prevent pacifier from being lost, dropped or even forgotten!
- Carefully calculated weight and size of the plush animal keeps the WubbaNub Pacifier near baby's mouth, whether in the car seat, baby sling, carrier and stroller and even while you hold your baby!
- Plush animal makes it easy for baby to grasp and manipulate the pacifier.
- Hand Washable or Machine Washable