1) We will increase our scholarship offerings for families with low discretionary income who may be currently unable to take our classes or take full advantage of our offerings and support.
2) We will increase outreach through partnerships and programming to cultivate a more inclusive community (such as programming to support Queer Families and Families of Color as well as Low Income Families or Families with Low Discretionary Income).
3) We are launching a core Parent Education Program in Spanish. Natural Resources is committed to accurately reflecting the needs of families in our immediate neighborhood.
4) We will increase our free resources and support offerings and continue to staff the store with trained birth and postpartum doulas and other perinatal professionals.
5) We plan to continue fighting for fair living wages and benefits for all our employees and educators and hope to be a model for other small businesses in setting our standards at a level which matches the cost of living in the Bay Area.
Natural Resources is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization under Federal Tax ID #47-4472162.
More than 7,500 companies offer matching gift programs to their employees and some offer the option to retirees. These companies match, double or even triple the amount an employee gives to a charitable organization. Natural Resources is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, under Federal Tax ID #47-4472162 – your gift could qualify for a match. Contact your human resource department to inquire.