About Our Training
If there are no upcoming dates listed join our waiting list to be notified as soon as the next training is scheduled.
Our 22-hour program is a thorough preparation in attending newly expanded families. Enrollment in the program includes an informative training binder, local resources, and the option of certification after completing additional training requirements.
The program comprises of 16 hours of Core Training and two supplemental classes taught by respected Bay Area practitioners. These additional classes are included at no extra charge:
Core training includes:
- 16 hours of Core Training
- 3 hours of Postpartum Nutrition (On a different day of the week, please check schedule)
- 3 hours of Newborn Sleep (On a different day of the week, please check schedule)
- Breastfeeding support
- Newborn care and behavior
- Facilitating bonding
- Mothercare after the birth
- Emotions in the postpartum period
- Establishing a thriving doula practice
Our Postpartum Training is offered twice a year. Enrollment is limited. REGISTER HERE!
If you trained elsewhere, we offer a few individual spots for both Newborn Sleep and Postpartum Nutrition:
Newborn Sleep Only: $70
Postpartum Nutrition Only: $70