With flutter sleeves, a diaper-friendly bottom, and adorable cinched waist, the Amelia Romper is perfect for every outdoor adventure.
The best part? Each purchase helps a child in need. Colored Organics partners with reputable organizations globally and domestically to accomplish this. Whether it is helping abandoned children in India or working with our local children's hospital, we believe that with your continued support we can make a difference.
- Made of 100% organic cotton Interlock fabric
- Nickel-free snaps
- Water-based dyes ensuring long-lasting color vibrancy and durability
- Sustainably sourced and ethically produced
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Certified Organic cotton
Made in India
About the brand:
Honest, ethical, and absolutely adorable.
These values have inspired every aspect of what we do at Colored Organics. Our founding Mama, Amanda, knew that making the switch to organic, ethical fashion for her family could make a big difference in the clothing industry. That is why we are committed to creating clothes that do good, not just in our homes, but throughout every stage of production and beyond the clothing industry.
We start with organic cotton. To ensure that all our standards are met we conduct regular audits of all stages of production and adhere to the world’s leading certification for organic textiles, GOTS.
We're proud to produce ethically. By choosing to be 100% sweatshop-free, we ensure that children play in our clothes, not make them.
- No Child Labor. Ever. Our garments are only made by adults who are working by choice and treated well.
- Safe Work Environment. Our factories are GOTS certified which ensures work conditions that keep everyone‘s health and safety in mind.
- Fair Wages & Medical Benefits. Above-standard wages are paid to every worker so they can provide for their families.
- Capped Work Hours. Workers are capped on how many hours they can work per week and are granted vacation time and holidays.