Training wheels are so last decade!
The eco-friendly Kinderfeets bikes are handsome, award-winning, wooden push and balance bikes that help toddlers comfortably transition to a pedal-powered bicycle. With a balance bike, kids naturally learn how to balance, lean, and steer like they would on a bicycle.
Unique features like adjustable cushioned seats, biodegradable airless tires, and a patented low step-through frame with foot pegs, make Kinderfeets our choice! AND they are a San Francisco company!
- Ergonomically designed seat and handlebar position to encourage good posture and maximize comfort
- Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers
- Patented, Dutch-inspired, low step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- Adjustable cushioned seat that adjusts from 12-15"
- EVA airless, biodegradable tires
- Foot pegs help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals
- Handmade with the wood of fast-growing birch trees or bamboo - a replenishable resource AND Kinderfeets plants trees with Trees for the Future!
- Suitable for ages 2 years and older - up to 65 pounds (30 kilograms).