Written by Sandra Magsamen and illustrated by Melisa Fernández Nitsche
What do YOU wish for? Celebrate a world of endless possibilities in this special picture book from USA Today bestselling author Sandra Magsamen!
Sharing all of the promise life has to offer, this whimsical and heartfelt story captures the magic, wonder, and joy you wish for your child. Written with Sandra Magsamen's genuine heart, this book will inspire confidence and bravery in children young and old, reminding each one that they are enough. Featuring stunning, full-color illustrations and a meaningful message, this children's book is the perfect way to encourage a loved one to live courageously, believe in themselves, and follow their dreams.
I believe that wishes really do come true,
So here's what I wish, wish, wish for you.
Why readers love I Wish, Wish, Wish For You:
- Perfect year-round inspirational gift for kids ages 4-7, graduation gift, holiday stocking stuffer, Valentine's Day gift, birthday gift, and more!
- A year-round read aloud that children, caregivers, and teachers will reach for again and again
- Shares the important reminder that it is okay to be different and instills confidence
- Filled with the signature warmth and heart from the bestselling author of Welcome Little One
- This diversity book for kids features bold and breathtaking illustrations from Melisa Fernández Nitsche that will capture readers' hearts and minds
Target Age: 4-8