We love Love to Dream zip-up swaddle sacks because they are the only swaddles that put baby in the arms-up position, while still swaddling snug across the chest for that secure feeling. Arms-up swaddling gives you the benefits of swaddling, while also allowing for self-soothing for better sleep for your baby. Some babies simply do not like the arms across the chest or arms by sides positions, or need self-soothing to help them get back to sleep.
What is self-soothing? It's a natural way that babies settle themselves by gently rubbing their cheeks or sucking on their hands. Arms are still contained, but raised. Appropriate from birth until baby shows signs of rolling.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG organic fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F & 75°F
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified fabric is ideal for baby’s delicate skin
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 95% GOTS* Certified Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane (*Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low