We love Love to Dream zip-up swaddle sacks because they are the only swaddles that put baby in the arms-up position, while still swaddling snug across the chest for that secure feeling! Arms-up swaddling gives you the benefits of swaddling, while also allowing for self-soothing for better sleep for your baby. Some babies simply do not like the arms across the chest or arms by sides positions, or need self-soothing to help them get back to sleep.
What is self-soothing? It's a natural way that babies settle themselves by gently rubbing their cheeks or sucking on their hands. Arms are still contained, but raised.
- Unique patented wings allow natural arms up position
- Arms up allows true self-soothing = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F & 75°F
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small, & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low