We love Love to Dream zip-up swaddle sacks because are the only swaddles that put baby in the arms-up position, while still swaddling snug across the chest for that secure feeling. Arms-up swaddling gives you the benefits of swaddling, while also allowing for self-soothing for better sleep for your baby. Some babies simply do not like the arms across the chest or arms by sides positions, or need self-soothing to help them get back to sleep.
What is self-soothing? It's a natural way that babies settle themselves by gently rubbing their cheeks or sucking on their hands. Arms are still contained, but raised.
- easy-pull zipper is covered by soft fabric at the neckline to prevent scratching
- certified Hip-Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 2.5 TOG for room temperatures between 61° and 68°
- Made from 93% cotton, 7% elastane for outer & lining, with 100% bamboo viscose filling for superior comfort & insulation
- Appropriate for use from birth until baby shows signs of rolling