Get ready to blast off with this space-themed kid's lunch bag. Little astronauts on the go will be thrilled to tote lunch and snacks in their rocket bag, and parents can feel good knowing that it is eco-friendly and toxic-free. Plus, when this spaceship takes a spill, there is no 'Houston we have a problem'. Just toss in the machine and get back to the mission.
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment. All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food cold. An ice pack is recommended for longer outings.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Two inside mesh pockets help organize utensils, an ice pack, and a drink bottle.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- Each bag is individually crafted at a women-owned facility in Taiwan.