Peek-a-boo! This new chick is ready to celebrate Spring. Crack this dough open to start making egg-cellent creations.
Experience a world of wonder inside every cup. Land of Dough cups are inspired by classic themes and magical places. Handmade with rich, natural colors and fantastical glitter, they're a fun way to travel to a happy place.
- Includes 7 oz. of dough
- Color: Yellow, White, Green, Blue-Green.
- Final Color: Easter Grass Green
- All-natural dough and colors, compostable glitters, and calming essential oils
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Including a natural, sustainably sourced wooden shovel made from birch
Air dries for sculpting. Thinner creations should dry overnight; thicker creations may take a little longer
Handcrafted in the USA
- For a longer-lasting dough: Keep sealed in product packaging and place in a cool dry place.
- Ages: 3+ | Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts | Contains wheat and almond oil
- Rehydrates for extended use
- Delicate calming scent - we’ve created a signature scent from a blend of organic chamomile, lemongrass, and lavender essential oils to add a wonderful calming dimension to the play experience.
Handcrafted in the USA, our small team mixes, designs, and creates each product by hand with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities. Carefully crafted from natural ingredients, it’s simply the most unique, wonderful, and sustainable dough on the planet.
Fully compostable, down to the packaging. Land of Dough is made in the USA in our own wind-powered facility using reclaimed landfill gas as a heat source.
Our dough cups feature unique artistic designs using multiple colors that are thoughtfully chosen with the end color in mind. Once the dough has been played with, the colors will combine into one vibrant hue that shimmers with glitter throughout.