Made from the softest merino wool, these baby wool socks are comfortably warm and cuddly soft against baby’s delicate skin. They are breathable, absorb and wick moisture away from baby's skin, keeping little feet dry and comfortable. These socks are an absolute must-have for preemies (premature babies) and babies who are under medical care because of its soothing warmth.
Woolino wool baby socks have a soft feel that won't leave baby's feet sweaty or itchy. They are ideal when baby is out and about, and inside their swaddles or sleep bags. Wool also has natural odor-fighting properties and is perfect for year-round wear.
Oeko-Tex 100 tested and certified, Woolino socks are responsibly produced without harmful chemicals.
- Made with 80% natural wool, 17% polyester, and 3% elastane
- Superbly breathable and moisture wicking
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified - free of harmful substances
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Thin, comfortably warm, and cuddly soft against baby's skin
- Naturally odor repellent
- Perfect for year-round wear; Temperature regulating - warming when it’s cold and cooling when it’s warm
Machine wash on low temperature (100°F max), wool or mild detergent. Line dry. To refresh and reduce washing, air often.
|Woolino Sock Size||Shoe Size|