Many customers wonder if they need to avoid alcohol-based tinctures while nursing or pregnant. The answer is no - alcohol-based tinctures contain a very tiny amount of alcohol, similar to that contained in a ripe banana, which is safe for consumption during pregnancy or nursing.
Motherlove’s most popular herbal lactation supplement designed to support breast milk supply. This potent formula contains fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle, and fennel.
This best-selling blend is a great choice for nursing and/or pumping moms who are wanting to enhance their milk supply for reasons such as:
- building a freezer stash
- returning to work
- baby going through a growth spurt
- mom or baby recently had an illness
- recent separation from the baby
Not for use during pregnancy. Fenugreek may cause gastric upset or gassiness in the mom or baby. Motherlove blends fenugreek with fennel, which is a digestive aid, to help counteract this possible side effect. Fenugreek may block the absorption of thyroid medication and is not recommended for those with a thyroid condition.
- A blended formula designed to support milk supply for nursing and/or pumping mothers
- Potent, liquid vegan capsules are easily absorbed by the body without any taste
- Uses only USDA Certified Organic herbs that are known to enhance milk supply; fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle, and fennel
There are many different causes of low breast milk supply, and not all herbs work for everyone. Please ensure you are working with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) to identify the cause of any breast milk supply issues you may be experiencing.
Fenugreek seed*, blessed thistle herb*, nettle leaf*, fennel seed*, grain alcohol*, deionized water
*USDA Certified Organic ingredients
Available in a 2 oz bottle
More Milk Plus does not contain any milk, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.