Night Potty Book by Andrea Olson
Night Potty is the new bedtime sequel to the very popular board book, Tiny Potty!
This is a pre-bed potty training board book that actually helps young children stay dry at night (and one that can be read to babies as young as 6 months). It:
- gives the message that children are capable of being dry all night, from an early age
- doesn't include pictures of diapers or the question of "should I pee in my diaper or not?"
- doesn't teach children it's okay to pee in their bed
- doesn't give the message that children should "wait til they're ready" (a message created by a Pampers advocate and pediatrician just two years after disposable diapers hit the market - and has doubled our daytime potty training age!)
- teaches the actual steps of going to the potty at night
- has humor appropriate for the ages of 6 month-5 years old
- makes night pottying "normal" from 6 months to 5 years old.
Collections: All Products, Baby's First Books, Children's Books, Children's Books + Print Media, Diapering + Potty Training, Elimination Communication, New Arrivals, Play + Learn, Potty Training, Sleep + Nursery, Sleep Aids + Accouterments