PLEASE NOTE: This item ships separately. Please allow up to 10 days for delivery or for your pickup order to be ready. We will contact you as soon as your mattress is ready for pickup.
ORGANIC + BREATHABLE
The Naturepedic Organic Breathable Crib Mattress is both certified organic AND breathable. These two important safety features combine to give you a crib mattress that is free of harmful chemicals and achieves the lowest risk category score on independent safety tests. This mattress comes packed with great features including organic cotton fabric and filling, a washable breathable layer, a lightweight design for easy sheet changing, a waterproof mattress core and much more.
BREATHABILITY DONE RIGHT
The organic cotton breathable surface is actually a 3-dimensional fabric that allows air to flow through the fabric and under the baby for 360° air circulation. The breathable function is encapsulated in a washable pad that completely hugs the mattress. This removable layer has a waterproof backing that keeps the mattress clean and protected from urine, spit-up, and other messes. If soiled, just replace with a spare pad or put the baby back to sleep on the fully functional underlying mattress.
- Firm Support and Snug Fit - follows CPSC and pediatrician recommendations for firm support and a snug fit
- Reinforced Edges - to prevent baby from getting stuck along the sides and to withstand jumping toddlers
- Organic Cotton Fabric & Filling - Organic cotton is the purest form of cotton and a healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams. Naturepedic uses only U.S. grown and certified organic cotton as filling for its mattresses
- 2-Stage Dual Firmness - Firmer side for infants and a medium-firm side for growing toddlers. Switching over is as easy as flipping the mattress
Heavy-Duty 252 Coil Innerspring - Features a heavy-duty 252 coil innerspring with reinforced border rods for strong edge support. Works great for infants and heavy toddlers.
- Built-In Breathable Pad - Can be easily removed and washed at your convenience (machine wash & dry)
- More Air = Safer - In an independent test designed to measure breathing risk, Naturepedic breathable crib mattresses achieved the lowest risk category, allowing a simulated baby to breathe directly through the sleep surface indefinitely. A breathable sleep surface can also improve temperature regulation and reduce overheating. Test conducted by a third-party accredited laboratory.
- NO Water-Repellant Chemicals (eg., PFOA, PFOS)
- NO Flame Retardants of Any Kind
- GOTS, MADE-SAFE, and GREENGUARD certified
Made in USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty - Made by skilled Amish craftsmen in Ohio with domestic components and imported fabric and components
Weight 19 lbs
Approximately 27 1/4" x 51 5/8" x 6". Fits standard size cribs and toddler beds.