Simple, classic, gorgeous solid chambray is elegant and understated but still unbelievably cute!
The ecoCap is a stellar sunhat designed especially for the little one in your life. The ecoCap will have them looking their stylish best while keeping those devilish sun rays off of baby's delicate face. It provides UPF 50 protection, the highest level of protection clothing can provide.
Please note the fabric strap may be either of the two fabrics pictured.
The ecoCap features:
- a typical newsboy shape and the fashionable flair you've come to love from UB2
- a generous, sun-protective brim-- but without so much length that it looks "girly."
- our trademark adjustable snap strap-- so the modCap STAYS on-- no matter how hat-fussy your baby might be!
- stateside manufacturing-- it's made BY HAND right here in Ohio by work-at-home women who are paid a fair wage-- a wage that they set themselves. you can feel good about purchasing a handmade, heirloom-quality hat that also supports the US economy.
- an elastic back for a perfect fit-- now & later!
- hip, fun and very boyish fabrics
- a big brim for discrete breastfeeding
- heirloom quality sewing (guaranteed!)
- a design that works perfectly in front and rear facing baby carriers-- for parents on the go!
Care Instructions: Machine wash, line dry. You can tumble dry it, but be prepared for a little shrinkage! Press if necessary. Hand washing is best.
XXS, 14-16in, 0-3m
XS, 16-17.25in, 3-6m
S, 17-18.25in, 6-12m
M, 18-19.25in, 12-24m
L, 19-21.25in, 2t + up
Side 1 is very light aqua or sky blue; Side 2 is medium gray. The chambray fabric has white streaky accents in it. Appropriate for any gender.