Shatavari is known to help balance the female hormonal system and enhance breast milk supply. Native to India, this herb is often used in times of hormonal imbalance—infertility, breastfeeding, and menopause.
Motherlove's Shatavari is a single-herb supplement that supports milk supply for nursing and pumping moms. Traditionally used during times of female hormonal imbalances, Shatavari is particularly helpful to mothers who are experiencing a dip in their supply due to the return of their menstruation, premature delivery, or underlying hormonal issues.
This supplement is made using only USDA Certified Organic shatavari root in a potent liquid, vegan capsule.
There are many different causes of low breast milk supply, and not all herbs work for everyone. Please ensure you are working with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) to identify the cause of any breast milk supply issues you may be experiencing.
- A USDA Certified Organic herb known to support breast milk supply
- Great choice for moms who are experiencing a dip in supply after the return of their menstruation
- Can be helpful for moms who delivered prematurely, especially before 37 weeks
- Flavorless capsules that are easily absorbed by the body
- Contains 60 potent, liquid vegan capsules
Shatavari root*,non-GMO soy lecithin, modified vegetable cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides.
*USDA Certified Organic ingredient
This product does not contain any milk, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.