Written by Theresa Trinder and illustrated by Grant Snider
A hopeful picture book that reminds readers we are all connected. Sometimes we are separated by distance, sometimes by the way we feel. Even though the world is full of barriers that can make us feel alone, we are all just on one end of a rainbow--connected by all that color and light, there is always something, or someone, waiting for us on the other side!
Inspired by the multitude of rainbows found in the windows of homes around the world following the coronavirus lockdown, this uplifting picture book shares a message of hope and resilience that is truly timeless.
- Offers comfort to readers young and old
- Perfect inspirational read-aloud
- Celebrates the power and importance of community support
On the other side of a window, there is a neighbor.
On the other side of a sadness, there is a hug.
And on the other side of a storm, there is a rainbow.
Poetically told with a heartwarming message for some of life's most difficult moments, this book encourages readers to look past their immediate surroundings and find comfort, connection, and courage.
- Ideal for young readers going through any difficult experience
- Parents and grandparents looking for a story with a positive, hopeful message
- Fans of picture books that teach new perspectives
Target Age: 4-6