Dress your tiny bottomed baby or toddler in the Tiny Undies unisex Bold Color Collection.
Each package contains 3 pair of one size tiny baby or toddler underwear in a reusable cotton muslin drawstring bag: 100% cotton, all natural, sweatshop-free.
- Made of super-soft 100% OEKO-TEX 100 Certified cotton with eco-friendly dyes on colored styles (natural color is undyed/unbleached), these undies are BCSI-Certified sweatshop-free and free from harmful chemicals.
- Great for potty training and elimination communication, Tiny Undies have a single-layer crotch with no padding…training pants feel a lot like diapers to 2 and 3 year olds, so skip them and go straight to undies! (If you have a younger child, training pants can be helpful!)
- Low-rise, anatomically-correct fit for babies, young toddlers, and older toddlers who typically have a tiny waist and protruding belly; tag-free and itch-free.
- Unisex design and colors make them reusable for multiple children (and solid colors make it easy to spot wetness); waistband and leg gussets are thick and soft, making them easy to pull up and down, and comfortable to wear all the time; see size chart in images for correct fit.
- Mama-owned small company in the USA (Andrea is an Elimination Communication and potty training expert in North Carolina).