This amazing organic linen is just… well…. Amazing!! It’s silly soft, and has gorgeous subtle variations in the color. It’s the finest linen we’ve ever had the pleasure to wear. Featuring a light blue on one side and a dark blue on the other.
The ecoCap is a stellar sunhat designed especially for the little one in your life. The ecoCap will have them looking their stylish best while keeping those devilish sun rays off of baby's delicate face. It provides UPF 50 protection, the highest level of protection clothing can provide.
XXS, 14-16in, 0-3m
XS, 16-17.25in, 3-6m
S, 17-18.25in, 6-12m
M, 18-19.25in, 12-24m
L, 19-21.25in, 2t + up
The ecoCap features:
- a typical newsboy shape with fashionable flair
- a generous, sun-protective brim
- the UB2 trademark adjustable snap strap-- so the ecoCap STAYS on-- no matter how hat-fussy your baby might be!
- stateside manufacturing-- it's made BY HAND in Ohio by work-at-home women who are paid a fair wage-- a wage that they set themselves. you can feel good about purchasing a handmade, heirloom-quality hat that also supports the US economy.
- an elastic back for a perfect fit-- now & later!
- hip, fun fabrics
- a big brim for discrete breastfeeding -- if you're into that
- heirloom quality sewing (guaranteed!)
- a design that works perfectly in front and rear facing baby carriers-- for parents on the go!
- made with GOTS certified organic cotton-- so you know it's safe for you, your babe and the earth!
Care instructions: machine wash, line dry. you can tumble dry it, but be prepared for a little shrinkage! press if necessary.