In-Person Classes + Groups
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING IN-PERSON OFFERINGS:
- We are requiring all adults in attendance to be vaccinated + boosted (once available) to attend in-person classes
- We require that adults wear N95 or equivalent masks during class.
- If health and safety concerns warrant it (uptick in COVID-19 infection, poor air quality due to wild fires, an ill facilitator, etc) ANY in-person offering may be moved to a virtual format at our sole discretion
- As long as we are able to offer the class or group in some format, at the original time, refunds, store credit and/or rescheduling, will not be offered for classes that are moved to a virtual format.
- By signing up for in-person offerings you are agreeing to these stipulations. Our regular cancelation policies will apply including that we will require 10 days notice to offer store credit or rescheduling.
Read our In-person Polices + Procedures in their entirety.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection