The BabyWeigh II Scale provides accurate measurement of baby's weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breast milk intake. You will be able to track your baby’s growth and/or milk intake.
This scale is available for 3 days, and 1 week rental periods.Features & Benefits
- Stable low-profile design: Designed to take up little space in your home while providing a comfortable, sturdy and contoured space for weighing your baby.
- Lightweight and portable: Weigh your child any place, any time.
- Easy to use push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display: Makes confirming your baby's weight and breast milk intake simple.
- Zero button accounts for blanket weight: Keep baby warm while getting an accurate weight.
- Displays weights in 2 gram increments.
- Measures breast milk intake for infants up to 44 lbs: Know that as your baby continues to grow you can track how much milk they are taking in.
Request a call from staff or call 415-550-2611 for more info.