Steam sterilize and dry up to six baby bottles at once, plus bottle accessories, breast pump parts, pacifiers, teethers, and more. Steam sterilization eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, mold, and the yeast that causes thrush.
The contents can stay sterilized up to 24 hours after the cycle has ended if the lid is unopened – meaning you can keep your bottles and parts stored inside with no contamination. The two included HEPA filters last for up to 6 months for a full year of filtration. Easy-use operation lets you sterilize only, dry only, or combo sterilize and dry.
- Multi-function sterilizer and dryer allows you to sterilize only, dry only, or combo sterilize and dry
- Includes a removable basket that is designed to fit all Dr. Brown’s bottles and most other bottle brands
- Includes 2 HEPA filters that capture up to 95% of airborne particles
- Auto shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Features easy-touch electronic controls with cycle indicators for, sterilize, dry, or combination sterilize and dry
- Removable accessory tray holds bottle parts, nipples, pacifiers, teethers, and more to effectively sterilize all your baby items at once
- Adding new water is easy with the included measuring cup, simply fill with distilled water to the fill line and pour onto the heating plate
Physical Description: The sterilizer has a rectangular drying compartment of dark gray plastic with a white Dr. Brown's logo on the front, which sits on top of the white plastic base with a black panel on the front that has the control buttons. There is a white plastic basket that goes inside the drying compartment.