ALL BRAS ARE FINAL SALE as per state law. No bras or nursing items can be returned or exchanged to Natural Resources once taken home or shipped. If your order is for pick-up in-store, you may try on the bra and exchange for a different item if necessary at that time.
If you don't see your size listed, we are likely sold out - you can contact us to double check
- Petal-Soft™ fabric for absolute comfort
- Super soft foam cups with gentle stretch accommodate your changing shape
- Wire-free frame for comfort and support
- Convertible criss-cross straps
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Pairs perfectly with Clip and Pump™ Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (17.HUS.15208, Hohenstein HTTI)
- 78% nylon, 22% spandex/elastane
- Foam cup lining: 100% polyester. Foam: 100% polyurethane
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
Pregnant or nursing, your body is going to change, and it's key to size for your breasts now. Stay comfortable in a well-fitted bra - Bravado bras are designed to grow with you.
Sizing is a 3-step process, which we've made easy for you to follow here.
Before You Begin
Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready • You will also need to be in front of a mirror • Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape • You’ll need to determine your rib band and cup size measurements in inches.
Step 1: Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Step 2: Cup Size Measurement
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size.
Step 3: Do The Math
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size (1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D etc.).