Pregnancy Tea is a combination of herbs extremely high in vitamins and minerals that are readily absorbed by the body. It is very health-building and nutritious for both mom and baby, and it tastes great too! It is traditionally used to help with the following:
- to tone the uterine muscle
- preparing it for the work of labor and birth
- to possibly help prevent miscarriage
- to help prevent postpartum hemorrhage due to a relaxed or atonic uterus
- relieves morning sickness
- keeps the uterus working strongly and efficiently throughout labor and birth, including helping to facilitate placenta delivery
- helps aid postpartum recovery.
Pregnancy Tea is recommended for use during the entire pregnancy. (Pregnancy Tea Plus Tincture is recommended for the last six weeks.)
Helpful Hint: Ice chips made from the tea provides nutrition and fluids to the new mother during labor. Adding a bit of honey provides extra energy.
NOTE: Although it's a very small amount, due to the Alfalfa in the combination, this product may not be suitable for those on blood-thinning medications.
Herb Lore's teas are bulk teas. You can make a large pot to drink from during the day, or you can use a tea infuser to make it by the individual cup.
Ingredients: Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Alfalfa, Chamomile, Oatstraw, and Peppermint Leaf. No other additives or fillers used. Non-GMO and gluten-free.
Suggested Use: Use 2-3 cups each day. Pregnancy Tea is recommended for use during the entire pregnancy.