A nutrient-dense herb that enhances breast milk production. Gram for gram, moringa leaves contain 25x the iron in spinach, 17x the calcium of milk, 9x the protein of yogurt, and 15x the potassium of bananas.
Motherlove's Malunggay (Moringa) is a nutrient-dense herb that has been used for generations to support milk supply. These vegan, liquid capsules are easily absorbed by the body and most moms notice a change in supply in just a few days.
This popular herb is a great choice for nursing and/or pumping moms who are wanting to enhance their milk supply for reasons such as:
- building a freezer stash
- returning to work
- baby going through a growth spurt
- mom or baby recently had an illness
- recent separation from the baby
There are many different causes of low breast milk supply, and not all herbs work for everyone. Please ensure you are working with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) to identify the cause of any breast milk supply issues you may be experiencing.
- A USDA Certified Organic herb high in iron that is known to support milk supply
- A great option for moms who are looking for a fenugreek-free option
- Flavorless capsules; no need to deal with the taste of moringa powder
- 60 potent, liquid vegan capsules are easily and quickly absorbed by the body
Moringa leaf*, blessed thistle herb*, nettle leaf*, fennel seed*, sunflower lecithin, modified vegetable cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides (derived from palm kernel oil).
This product does not contain any soy, milk, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.
*USDA Certified Organic ingredients