Great for toddlers, preschoolers, and early readers to learn about combining colors in a fun and imaginative way.
A mess-free way to learn about transforming colors and following directions: Accept Hervé Tullet's irresistible invitation to mix it up in a dazzling adventure of whimsy and wonder. Follow the artist's simple instructions and suddenly colors appear, mix, splatter, and vanish in a world powered only by the reader's imagination. In Mix It Up! Tullet sets readers on an extraordinary interactive journey all within the printed page.
- The perfect book for young children to develop an understanding of colors
- Ideal as a fun and interactive read aloud book for families or small groups
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books
Great for preschoolers and early readers to learn about combining colors in a fun and imaginative way.
- Kids will giggle as they mash, smoosh and mix up colors as they participate in the story
- Paint colors are vibrant, fun and incredibly realistic
- Books for kids ages 3-7
- Stimulating children's book that encourages imagination and creativity