More Milk® Special Blend is a goat's rue-based herbal blend to support breast milk production and mammary tissue*. This lactation supplement is a combination of five herbs that work as hard as you do—goat's rue, fenugreek, blessed thistle, nettle, and fennel.
More Milk Special Blend is a concentrated liquid extract that gives you breastfeeding support* in a convenient liquid capsule.
- Goat's rue-based herbal blend to support breast milk production*.
- Herbs that work as hard as you do—whether you didn't see an increase in breast size during pregnancy or plan to adoptive feed.
- Motherlove's lactation supplements are concentrated liquid extracts in a convenient small dose. With just a few capsules a day, they are perfect to take with you on the go.
- More Milk Special Blend is made with organic herbs and sunflower lecithin. It is vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified by Kof-K, and is made in the USA with imported ingredients. Manufactured in an NSF-registered GMP facility.
- Motherlove is a mom-founded, daughter-run, Certified Women-Owned B Corp that not only empowers new moms, but also Mother Earth, through their sustainable practices.
Goat's rue herb*, fenugreek seed*, blessed thistle herb*, nettle leaf*, fennel seed*, sunflower lecithin, vegetable cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides. (*Organic ingredients). This product does not contain any milk, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, or wheat.
Take 1 capsule, 4 to 6 times throughout the day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Discuss product use with a healthcare practitioner. Any ingested food has the potential for an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if side effects appear. Sealed for your protection.
Not for use during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Not for use during pregnancy. Discuss product use with a healthcare professional before use. The following are possible side effects. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Fenugreek, especially if taken in larger-than-recommended doses, can cause gastric upset or gassiness in the mother, and less likely, in the baby. In More Milk Special Blend, Motherlove blends fenugreek with fennel, which is a digestive aid, to help counteract this possible side effect. Also, fenugreek is not recommended for those with hypothyroidism who are on medication, as it may block the absorption of the thyroid medication. In rare cases, fenugreek can also lower blood sugar and cause breakthrough menstrual bleeding. Goat’s rue, especially when taken in larger-than-recommended doses, can lower blood sugar levels. If you are insulin-dependent, please consult with a healthcare provider prior to taking this herb. Products are routinely tested for heavy metals and microbial contamination.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options. Consult with your health care professional before taking any herbal products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.