This soft and eco-friendly organic cotton stuffed animal is lovingly made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps, making it sustainable and pure from the inside out. Completely all organic, our assortment of soft stuffed dogs are wonderfully soft to the touch and designed to last a lifetime.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our Scrappy toys come in a wide assortment of colors and print options, making the number of friends for your baby or toddler endless. Since Scrappys are made using leftover fabric, colors and prints vary and may differ from images shown. If you have a general color preference, state it in the order notes & we will try to accommodate!
- Measures 10" tall
- Part of our quirky and colorful Scrappys collection, our Scrappy Dogs are made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps leftover from clothing production. Wastefulness is not in our nature, so every chance that we get to upcycle, you bet we're going to take it!
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.