Start exploring the world on wheels! Is your little one eager to start riding but not quite ready for a balance bike? The Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2-in-1 Bike offers even the tiniest ones the opportunity to develop their understanding of balance and coordination. Plus Kinderfeets is a San Francisco company!
Doubling as both a tricycle and a 2-wheel balance bike when children are ready, the Tiny Tot 2-in-1 is the smallest balance bike on the market - suiting ages 12 to 24 months. With an adjustable seat height of 8.5-11 inches (21.5-28 centimeters) and a weight capacity of 40 pounds (18 kilograms), the comfortable and intentional design allows tiny tots to ride safely and fearlessly.
- Patented, Dutch-inspired step-through frame places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- EVA airless, biodegradable tires
- Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers
- Adjustable cushioned seat adjusts from 8.5-11"
- Extra-wide base and 7" tires for great driving comfort and easy balance
- Handmade with wood from fast-growing birch trees or bamboo - a replenishable resource, AND Kinderfeets plants trees with Trees for the Future!
Product dimensions: 24.5” L x 13” W x 15” H (62 x 33 x 38 cm).