Tiny Tot Plus 2-in-1 Balance Bike
Is your little one eager to start exploring the world on wheels? The Kinderfeets Tiny Tot PLUS 2-in-1 Bike is a larger version of the favored Tiny Tot 2-in-1 Bike - a vehicle that doubles as both a tricycle and a balance bike when children are ready. With an adjustable seat height of 10-13 inches (25-34 centimeters) and a weight capacity of 55 pounds (25 kilograms), children ages 18 months to 4 years can comfortably and safely explore their spirit of adventure.
- tented, Dutch-inspired step-through frame places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- EVA airless, biodegradable tires
- Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers
- Adjustable cushioned seat adjusts from 8.5-11"
- Extra-wide base and 7" tires for great driving comfort and easy balance
- Handmade with wood from fast-growing birch trees or bamboo - a replenishable resource, AND Kinderfeets plants trees with Trees for the Future!