Are you worried about which weight baby sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot or cold while sleeping?
With Woolino, there is no need to worry. The exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature, which helps your child to sleep safely and comfortably through the night. It gives you peace of mind and a good night sleep as well.
This amazing baby sleeping bag also saves you buying different sleep sacs for different seasons because you can use it year-round.
- 100% Natural: Silky soft Australian merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
- Can be used in all 4 seasons - suitable for room temperatures 63-75F (17-24C)
- Merino wool regulates body temperature unlike any other fiber, keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- Two-way zipper for easy dressing and diaper changes
- Zipper guards to protect child's skin and to discourage child from chewing on the zipper pull
- Nursery thermometer with dressing guide included
- Woolmark certified merino wool; GOTS certified organic cotton; All the fabrics and accessories are OEKO-Tex 100 certified (tested for 100 harmful substances)
Wash & Care
Machine wash on low (100°F max), use wool or mild detergent. Close zipper. Can be tumble dried on No Heat or Air Dry setting. Hang to dry whenever possible. To refresh and reduce washing, turn garment inside-out and air often.
We do not recommend sizing up. The sleep bag should be well-fitted around your child's upper body for a safe and secure fit. We suggest using our recommended sizing guidelines to find the correct size based on your child's age, height, and weight. Your baby should not be below the minimum recommended weight.
|0-6 months||22-27" (56-69 cm)||10-18 lbs (4.5-8 kg)|
|6-18 months||26-33" (66-84 cm)||16-27 lbs (7-12 kg)|
Made with Woolmark, Oeko-Tex 100, and RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) certified merino wool; GOTS and Oeko-Tex 100 certified organic cotton; Oeko-Tex 100 certified (tested for 100 harmful substances), nickel, lead, and phthalates free YKK snaps and zippers.
Dressing Baby Recommendations:
|Nursery temperature||Additional clothing with 4 Season Basic Bag|
|77° F (25° C)||lightweight short sleeve sleepwear|
|71° F (22° C)||lightweight short or long sleeve sleepwear|
|69° F (20° C)||long sleeve pajamas|
|65° F (18° C)||long sleeve pajamas|
|63° F (17° C)||long sleeve bodysuit + pajamas|
63-68° F (18-20° C) is the recommended temperature range for baby's nursery. The above guidelines may vary for different children.
Check your baby behind the neck or on the stomach to ensure they are not too warm or cold. Checking baby's hands or face is not a good indication.