Illustrated by Yu-Hsuan HuangBursting with color and charm, this finger puppet book lets inquisitive babies and toddlers touch, feel, and explore their growing world.
Newborns will love snuggling up with Baby Otter! Baby Otter plays with friends, dives for food, floats on her back, and drifts off to bedtime with her family. Featuring a plush finger puppet that peeks into each lovingly illustrated page, this entry in the bestselling finger puppet series offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
- OVER 6 MILLION COPIES SOLD IN THE SERIES! The Finger Puppet books are a trusted, go-to series for new parents and gift-givers.
- LEARNING PLUS PLAYTIME: The bright and colorful cloth finger puppet is ideal for little hands to grow and engage their motor skills.
- A SWEET AND SIMPLE NEW BABY GIFT: Just the thing for baby showers and birthdays!
- ADORABLE ANIMALS: Everyone loves narwhals—the unicorns of the sea! This finger puppet book captures the magical charm of narwhals, while sharing simple facts about their daily habits.
- STURDY AND SECURE: Never worry about losing this soft plush finger puppet, which is permanently attached to the back cover of the book.
- Parents looking for an interactive and educational way to entertain their young one(s)
- Gift-givers looking for an inexpensive yet sweet baby shower, new baby, or birthday gift
- Fans of the Finger Puppet series
- Otter fans
- Parents of animal-loving kids
Target Age: 2-4 years