Goat's Rue is a single-herb lactation supplement that supports breast milk supply*.
Goat's Rue is formulated for moms who want to support their milk supply*, didn't increase in breast size during pregnancy, or plan to relactate or adoptive feed.
Goat's Rue is a concentrated liquid extract that gives you breastfeeding support* in a convenient liquid capsule. Please allow two weeks of consistent use to see results.
- Single-herb goat's rue to support breast milk production* and help moms think about something other than their milk supply.
- Herbs that work as hard as you do—whether you want to support your supply*, didn't see an increase in breast size during pregnancy, or plan to adoptive feed.
- Motherlove's lactation supplements are concentrated liquid extracts in a convenient small dose. With just a few capsules a day, they are perfect to take with you on the go.
- Goat's Rue is made with organic herbs and sunflower lecithin. It is vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified by Kof-K, and is made in the USA with imported ingredients. Manufactured in an NSF-registered GMP facility.
- Motherlove is a mom-founded, daughter-run, Certified Women-Owned B Corp that not only empowers new moms, but also Mother Earth, through their sustainable practices.
Goat’s rue herb*, sunflower lecithin, modified vegetable cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides. (*Organic ingredient). This product does not contain any milk, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, or wheat.
Take 1 capsule, 4 to 6 times throughout the day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Discuss product use with a healthcare practitioner. Any ingested food has the potential for an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if side effects appear. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Discuss product use with a healthcare professional before using during pregnancy. The following are possible side effects. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Goat’s rue, especially when taken in larger-than-recommended doses, can lower blood sugar levels. If you are insulin dependent, please consult with a healthcare provider prior to taking this herb. Products are routinely tested for heavy metals and microbial contamination.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options. Consult with your health care professional before taking any herbal products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.