The BANZ® Baby Earmuffs ear protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
Baby earmuffs are perfect for all sorts of activities including:
When you take your child to an event with a lot of noise. Such as a festival, parade, carnival, (wedding) party, sports events or motor races.
When you take your child outside on New Year’s Eve.
When you do DIY chores in your house or garden which produce a lot of noise, such as drilling, grinding or cutting grass.
When a brother or sister plays music, puts on a show or has a sports event. Also think about the ears of this brother or sister and the rest of the family.
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
Baby earmuffs recommended for ages 3 months - 2 years
- Safety Tested for newborns 0-3 months - See our size chart for details
- Weight 142g (5 oz)
- NRR 26.8dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 26.53dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 40.53dB
BANZ® Hearing Protection meets multiple global safety standards including:
- ANSI S3.19 (United States)
- EN352-1: 1993 (Europe)
Baby Hearing Protection Sizing
|Suggested Age||Min. Opening||Max. Opening||Cup Height||Cup Width|
|3 months -2 years||7.62 cm||17.8cm||8.94 cm||7 cm|
What about newborns?
While Banz® Baby Earmuffs are rated for ages 0-2, the published suggested minimum age is 3 months as most Pediatricians recommend keeping newborns sheltered from loud noise exposure until at least this age. Please check with your pediatrician before exposing your child to loud noise environments.