Bedtime routines are a real life saver, so Earth Mama Castile Baby Wash that's gentle and effective. Though it’s made with soothing calendula for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs.
Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck. What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
Also available in Travel Size!
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Castile soap naturally kills germs
- For extra soothing use with Simply Non-Scents Baby Lotion!