International Established Doula Certification Application
Natural Resources: Pregnancy + Parenting
Please note: Purchase this application AFTER you have purchased the Certification Packet and completed all necessary paperwork.
In order to officially complete The Natural Resources All Families Foundation International Established Doula Certification Program, you will need to purchase this application.
You will receive an email with a link to the submission portal, through which, you will upload copies of the completed paperwork from your Certification Packet. Following submission, our team will review your application, and finally email your official certificate.
- Purchase the Certification Packet (fee is non-refundable)
- You will receive a download explaining the process and requirements with links to the material required to submit your Certification Application
- Once you have completed all the requirements purchase this application to gain access to the submission portal
- Submit requirements
- The application will be reviewed
- Your certificate will be provided
Re-certification is required every 5 years.
Per Natural Resources All Families Foundation, an established doula has worked with a minimum of 25 families as a birth and/or postpartum doula.