- Thinksport was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen sticks come in an 18.4g stick made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe. Each stick is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible. It didn't make sense to make one safe for babies, and a harmful version for adults. While this seems obvious, you should check out what the major brands are doing.
Compare your sunscreen's "safe" ingredients to ours. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working Group's database Skin Deep: EWG.org/SkinDeep. The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below. Our sun care products have been "1" rated since 2010!
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)Inactive Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL(1) COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL (1) CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) (1) EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX(1) RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL (1) COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX(1) BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (1) THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER (1) TOCOPHEROL (1) ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE (1)